Huduma Number Open For Kenyans in France
Kenyan Diaspora living in France can now register for the huduma number through the kenyan embassy in Paris from today 6 mai.
All kenyans living in the diaspora will be able do their registration through all kenyan embassies and consulates.
“Fellow Kenyans living in the Diaspora, I am pleased to inform you that the Huduma Namba registration begins on May 6th for a period of 45 days at our Embassies and Consulates,” said the kenyan president Uhuru Kenyatta last month.
How to go about it
- You should visit the site https://diaspora.hudumanamba.go.ke
- Create your account
- Fill in the the details.
- Print out the form.
- Present it physically at the kenyan embassy in Paris Embassy for finger prints to finalize your registration.
- Original passport or kenyan ID
- Original birth certificate
What is HUDUMA NAMBA
The National Integrated Identity Management System (NIIMS), code-named Huduma Namba, is a national programme for integrated biometric registration of all Kenyan citizens and foreigners residing in the country. It seeks to establish a master population register that will be the single source of truth on a person’s identification in Kenya.
Why Huduma Number
According to the government it will be used use in national planning, social services, project resource allocation and even project infrastructure.
Is it a MUST
Without it, you will not access any government services that require documentation.
How much does it cost
This is a free government service.
Informations you MUST have to make your request through Huduma number website
- Your full names
- Place of birth (county, sub county, division, location and village)
- Marital status (At least one married up to 5 spouses )
- Details of at least one parent or a legal representative
- Education level
- Employment status
- If you are engaged in agriculture or not
- If engaged in agriculture you must indicate the type of agriculture, type of land ownership, size of land and if you do irrigation or not.
- Your current physical address in the diaspora
- Your current phycical address in Kenya
Note that you can not modify informations once filled, its only possible to register, cancel or start a new registration
For more information contact the Kenyan embassy in France
EMBASSY OF KENYA IN PARIS
3, rue Freycinet 75116 PARIS.
Tel: 01 56 62 25 25 Fax: 01 47 20 44 41