NSE Kenya | List of Registered Stock Brokers in 2020
Buying shares in Kenya is not an easy way, luckily the Nairobi Stock Exchange has established a list of 24 authorized brokers, who anyone willing to invest in shares of whichever company can deal with.
Advantages of a Share Broker
- Advice, A stock broker will give suggestions about how to make investments, grow, manage and take care of your finances.
- Buying and Selling, A stockbroker can and will manage investments for his clients.
- Document Maintaining, One of the primary benefits associated with working with a stockbroker is document maintaining.
- Guiding, A stockbroker will provide information and guide a client learn about the benefits, drawbacks, risks and bonuses of numerous distinct investment vehicles.
- Paper Work, they Can help you to do related paper work, like opening CDS account
List of Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE) Stock Brokers in 2020
- Genghis Capital Ltd
- Dyer & Blair Investment Bank Ltd.
- Francis Drummond & Company Limited.
- Ngenye Kariuki & Co. Ltd. ( Under Statutory Management)
- Suntra Investment Bank Ltd.
- Old Mutual Securities Ltd.
- SBG Securities Ltd.
- Kingdom Securities Ltd.
- AIB CAPITAL LTD.
- ABC Capital Ltd
- Sterling Capital Ltd
- ApexAfrica Capital Ltd
- Faida Investment Bank Ltd
- NIC Securities Limited
- Standard Investment Bank Ltd
- Kestrel Capital (EA) Limited
- African Alliance Securities
- Renaissance Capital (Kenya) Ltd
- CBA Capital Limited
- Equity Investment Bank Limited
- KCB Capital
- Barclays Financial Services Limited
- Securities Africa Kenya Limited
- EFG Hermes Kenya Limited